Join our Practitioner Training Monthly Mastermind
- How to correctly interpret HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) test results to design the best treatment protocols for clients that achieve immediate health results
- Understand key functional medicine tests such as OAT (organic acids), DUTCH (hormone test), GI Map and other gut tests
- Which nutrients, supplements and products work best and how to use them correctly with clients
- How to address ANY health condition using HTMA and Functional Medicine testing
- Learn RADICAL CLINIC CONFIDENCE: understand the most commonly used functional medicine tests and how to interpret them quickly and correctly
- Learn in a positive and supportive group environment: newbies and experienced practitioners are all welcome!
- How to use functional medicine testing to build a 6 figure solid clinical practice and get continued referrals from client’s friends and family because you delivered groundbreaking health results
- Business and marketing aspects of growing your clinic
- How to stop projecting your money mindset limitations onto your clients
- Learn from an unbiased source, not sponsored or affiliated with any supplement or testing company
The Format of our Practitioner Mastermind Sessions
- Zoom group call 1.5 hours per month
- First 20-30 mins: Maria presents cases, shares clinical pearls
- Next 60 mins: members send in cases they would like help with, and we discuss them as a group with Maria leading the discussion
- All members are welcome to send in questions and cases prior to the session
Who is it for?
- All functional medicine practitioners
- Integrative doctors and chiropractors
2023 TOPICS OUTLINE
- July 14th, 2023, Fri 1pm: HPA Axis Dysfunction- aka: Adrenal Fatigue
- Aug 11th, 2023, Fri 1pm: 1. How to practice with a Functional medicine testing mindset. 2. Mood Disorders/Dysregulation
- Sept 15th, 2023 Fri 11am: All about Gut- Candida, bacteria and leaky gut
- Oct 6th, 2023 Fri 1pm: Thyroid Functional Medicine Assessment and Treatment Approaches
- Nov 17th, 2023 Fri 1pm: Heavy Metal Testing and Detoxification- beyond HTMA
- Dec 8th, 2023 Fri 1pm: Kids Disorders- Autism, ADHD, Anxiety
My Story – About Maria Allerton
I’m a fully qualified Nutritionist (Adv. Dip Nutritional Medicine) and a certified/registered member of ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society), in clinic practice since 2013, trained in all modes of Functional Medicine testing, including gastrointestinal testing and analysis, microbiome management, thyroid and hormonal testing and treatment and toxicity assessment and treatment and of course, Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA).
I undertake regular post-graduate training in diverse medicine and nutrition areas to ensure I have the latest knowledge and protocols. My passion is to help individuals and their families find a truly healthy life by eating real food, improving their lifestyle, and addressing gut and mood issues and metabolic issues, through understanding body systems and genetics.
Having personal experience with numerous health conditions makes all the difference
What makes my approach to holistic healthcare unique is the fact that I have personally experienced numerous, often debilitating health conditions throughout my life. This helps me in my nutrition clinic daily in numerous ways: to truly relate and empathise with my patients, to be able to quickly identify potential underlying causes that others have missed and order the right functional tests and devise effective treatment plans.
Some of the conditions that I have personally dealt with during my health journey include severe food intolerances and allergies, hay fever, sinusitis, chronic bronchitis, IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) and SIBO, gut dysbiosis and infections, Candida, Pyroluria, Gilbert’s Syndrome, MTHFR and numerous other unfavourable genetics, thyroid and hormonal dysregulation, depression and anxiety, adrenal fatigue and burnout, insomnia, copper/mercury and mould toxicity, weight gain and loss and many others. I also have an extensive understanding of autoimmune conditions such as MS (multiple sclerosis), diabetes and developmental issues in children through experience with family members and many clients.
All these areas have been the focus of my training (including post-graduate courses) and research.
What I think truly makes a difference and what I love to do with my patients is to put together the ‘puzzle pieces’ to form a real understanding of the TRUE CAUSES of their health issues. In my health journey I consulted numerous conventional and complementary health practitioners along the way and to be honest, I never found somebody who really ‘gets it’ and can see through all the test results, symptoms, emotions and history and put it all together. I decided that I would become that practitioner and that is what I thrive on in my clinic work.
I fell in love with Hair Mineral Analysis
Early on in my career when I was trying to resolve my son’s insomnia. Having seen a pile of heavy metals on his test as well as a really dysregulated nervous system and having addressed that with nutrients to completely resolve his health issues within a few months has put me on a path of successfully utilising HTMA with my clients.
My training course on HTMA is available HERE.
I have also made it a big prerogative of my practice as a clinical nutritionist to become an expert in Functional Medicine testing as I see this as the future of clinical nutrition and functional medicine practice, as well as naturopathy. “Test, don’t guess” is my motto and I can tell you- it works and it makes clients healthy and happy!
Join me in this Master Mind membership for new knowledge and your clinical development every month!
Join my private Master Mind group for regular Zoom meetings to discuss client cases, HTMA and other Functional Medicine testing and all things nutritional medicine!
Get 1st month for FREE!
Sign up for 6 months membership for AUD$39 per month and get your FIRST MONTH FREE.