Specialising in long COVID treatment and Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)Darlia utilises iridology and hair mineral analysis as tools to direct the herbs she uses and specialises in:
- Circulatory conditions
- Long Covid
- And their side effects, such as peri/myocarditis
The Standard Initial Session is 1 hour in duration:
- During this session, we review your health history, current symptoms and concerns, lifestyle and dietary habits, and discuss your health goals. We formulate a strategy together that will address each of your health goals. We will agree together on a general treatment plan to be reviewed and refined at the follow-up consultations. Appropriate handouts/reading materials, as well as recipes, will also be provided.
- Before the consultation, you will receive an email with clinic details, a health history questionnaire, and a 3-day food diary. These should be completed and emailed back at least 24 hours before the appointment – this facilitates a more in-depth consultation and frees up time during the consult to work on the treatment plan.
- We regularly ask patients to conduct blood testing (usually via their GP) and order various functional medicine tests (hair, stool or saliva) that provide us with information that allow us to identify some of the underlying causes of health issues and resolve them through having scientific data about your health.
- This approach avoids guesswork and yields effective results. Also, usually nutritional supplements are prescribed - we prescribe and provide directly to you - practitioner-only brands that contain ingredients at therapeutic doses and are of the highest quality. These are always personalised for your needs.
- A few minutes at the end of your session may be required for the practitioner to order supplements and organise handouts.
- 45 mins: Review of test results, detailed dietary plans and treatment. Discussion of progress and refinement of treatment at each consult
- 30 mins: Short consults - as your treatment progresses beyond the first few sessions, these consults provide fine-tuning of treatment and dietary and lifestyle aspects
- 15mins: Acute consults for those pressing matters between standard follow-up appointments. These consults are shorter and more focused on your urgent issues, questions or roadblocks to reaching your goals.
Duration of treatment and number of follow-up appointmentsThis depends on individual circumstances and will be discussed at the initial consultation. There are no added GST charges for consultations. Health fund rebates may apply. Please check with your insurance provider.
Show all 5 Result