Hair Analysis for Health Practitioners Webinar Series
- Have you ordered a hair analysis test in the past but were confused by the results?
- Not sure how to implement in clinic and how to use hair analysis to your advantage?
- Not sure when and for which client to order the test?
Find out how to use this simple and very insightful test to guide your treatment strategies.
This webinar is the first of the series of post graduate training webinars designed to educate health practitioners about the utility of hair mineral analysis testing in guiding nutritional and naturopathic treatment in clinic.
Hair mineral analysis is an evidence based, cost effective and easily administered test that many practitioners as well as myself have used in clinic extensively to support treatment and achieve optimal health outcomes.
Each webinar will focus on theory and fundamentals of hair analysis as well as detailed case studies that will provide practitioners with confidence to use this test in clinic.
Webinar 1: Agenda and Learning outcomes
- Explaining hair analysis to your client
- Understanding metabolic types and individualising nutritional treatment
- Correctly interpreting hair analysis and balancing minerals to achieve optimal health
Case study: using hair analysis to address mental health presentations, in particular Copper/Zinc imbalances
- Case study will cover: Medically diagnosed bi-polar depression, Heavy metal toxicity, Blood glucose dysregulation, Insomnia, Tinnitus, Constipation, Thyroid dysregulation
- Key value add TOOL: summary of metabolic type and proven nutritional approaches to address fast and slow metabolisers
- Optimising nutritional treatment based on metabolic typing
- Testing for Pyroluria and what to do about the result
- Understanding drivers of blood glucose and addressing dysglycemia
- Identifying acidity
- Testing for iodine deficiency
- Effective detoxification of toxic metals
- Achieving optimal neurotransmission in a mood disordered patient- focus on serotonin
- Assisting gradual withdrawal of psychiatric medication in conjunction with prescriber
Your access to webinar recording and notes
- Once you purchase the webinar on this page you can use your username and password to access the recording and notes on this website
- Please feel free to post comments/feedback/questions on this page and I will try to answer them all promptly
PLEASE JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP “Hair Analysis for Health Practitioners” to follow news and post questions.
Approved for CPE points (1 point) by Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Once payment is made, the purchaser will have online access to webinar notes and the webinar recording
- Refunds are available if the purchaser is not satisfied with the product quality and need to be requested in writing to: email@example.com