Carrot Coco-Nutty cookies
I really love these cookies because they are so easy to make and they are so healthy you can eat them for breakfast!
As always: Grain free, Dairy free, Refined sugar free.
- 1.5 cups almond meal/flour or other nut/seed flour
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup finely grated carrots, liquid squeezed out with paper towels (or carrot pulp from juicer)
- ¼ cup chopped nuts of choice, eg: macadamias
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a cookie sheet tray with baking paper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Shape cookies with your fingers, the dough shouldn’t be too wet, just stick together well
- Bake on tray for approx. 20-25 mins until cookies are set and begin to brown
- Store in airtight container in fridge once cooled or eat immediately!!
Makes 10-12 cookies
For nut free version, blend activated sunflower seeds into flour and use instead of nut flour.