Sydney Nutritionist Consultation for Complex Cases
This 1.5hour Sydney nutritionist consultation is for those with numerous health concerns, previous test results, and complex presentations.
During a complex case consultation session we will:
- Review your health history, current symptoms and concerns as well as lifestyle and dietary habits and discuss your health goals.
- Formulate a strategy together that will address each of your health goals.
- Agree on a general treatment plan to be reviewed and refined at the follow up consultations. Appropriate handouts/reading materials as well as recipes will also be provided.
A Look at the Complex Consultation in Detail
- Full case history, symptom review, understanding of health goals, review or previous test results, ordering of hair, blood, urine/stool or genetic tests as appropriate. The health treatment strategy is agreed upon and initial dietary advice provided.
- Prior to the consultation, you will receive an email with clinic details as well as a short health history questionnaire and a 3 day food diary. Ideally, these should be completed and emailed back prior to the appointment – this facilitates a more in depth consultation and allows more time to work on the treatment plan.
- Functional pathology testing may need to be ordered as appropriate at an extra cost.